Minimum reservation 6 people.
Return 6:00 pm
Dakar is located on a large roadstead in the south of the Cape Verde peninsula, marking the westernmost point of
the African continent.
Since 1960, Dakar has been the capital of the Senegalese state, and the architectural heritage of the colonial era is
Today, Dakar is a large, modern city where the Western way of life blends with traditional lifestyles.
Departure in a private minibus or sedan car with a guide for a panoramic tour of the city of Dakar.
Points of interest include:
– The Daniel Sorano National Theatre, Senegal’s national stage;
– The Cathedral of African Remembrance, Dakar’s largest church and seat of the Archdiocese;
– The Palais Présidentiel, a historic building that was once the residence of the Governor General of French
West Africa, and later the Senegalese Head of State;
– Place de l’Indépendance, the heart of the city, surrounded by most of the banks and airlines;
– The Musée des Civilisations Noires, an expression of black culture in the heart of Dakar;
– The Monument de la Renaissance, an imposing 52-metre-high monument in bronze and copper dominating
one of the two volcanic hills above the city. The statues represent a couple and their child, raised to the sky.